Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3 New Patterns







I am very excited about this Butterick Apron pattern #B5509.






It has the Edwardian one exactly like the Sense and Sensibility one that is making its way all over the internet--yea !! The Scarlet Thread has sewn 3 of those for me and they are GREAT. That is NOT all that you get with this Butterick--you get 4 other aprons too. The one I'm so excited about is empire waist w/bib and little gathers around the ribcage. So cute. I think this is a lot of pattern for the money.






Next, call me weird, but I've always wanted to make my own shoes. I know, it sounds a little over the top. Well now I can. I have Butterick #B5233 here on my desk !! Thrilling !! They give 7 different styles. They are a cross between a moccasin and a desert boot (as they were known in the 60's & 70's).






Lastly I have a cute purse with Butterick #B5371. It comes with other stuff like men's wrist bracers which maybe I could make in velvet or something lady-like for myself. It's the little pouch like purse that I liked so much and I have lots of fabric on-hand to experiment with.






Fun, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment