Monday, March 21, 2011

Cross Stitch Quilt











I love printed Cross Stitch.





This is an almost finished small quilt with pinks and greens.





Everything is done but the binding.






I have a light green fabric ready to turn into binding to finish the edges.



You'll see the "quilting" on the all white photo. The quilting is in the blank part inside the each floral block. It's also quilted on a grid. The pattern provides the quilting outline too.




You'll also see my "future" projects still in their wrappers.






I picked those up in Charm, Ohio from an Amish store.






Can't wait for the free time to dive in !!

2 comments:

  1. That is very lovely! I really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of work! and so very beautifully done! : )

    In Jesus,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete