Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Bonnet I DID sew

This is from the Folkwear pattern #253 the Vintage Bathing Costume which can be found elsewhere at this blog.

I used the same cotton fabric as the bathing outfit.

You can see the bonnet tied tightly where it's supposed to be tied and there is a photo showing it tied low just so that you can see the tie better. You will also be able to see that there is plenty of room for hair. I can tuck it all up inside the snood/bonnet.

There is also a photo of the inside.


  1. Very nice. I like this one quiet a bit...

    Mrs. M.

  2. Thank you so much. It sure keeps the hair out of the way.